Are you interested in joining the PPG?
If so, then please let us know by clicking on the link below and filling in the form.
The Health of Stalbridge Surgery
We’ve produced a document outlining the health of the surgery which you can read by clicking on the link below.
Aims and Objectives of the PPG
By working together and understanding the needs of the surgery and the patients, we aim to:
- Learn more about our patients’ experiences.
- Make sure services are designed and adapted to respond better to our patients’ needs.
- Tap into the enthusiasm and energy of our patients to make long-term improvements.
- Develop and encourage closer relationships between staff and patients.
- Promote patient education.
- Improve the quality of care we provide.
- Identify ways of meeting patients’ needs more appropriately.
- Be able to use information provided by patients to help make improvements.
- Make sure changes make sense to those that are affected by them.
This is not a forum to voice formal complaints or grievances. Complaints need to be handled via the complaints process at the surgery or via the official complaints procedure at the NHS England.
Patient Reference Group members are recruited to represent the wider views of patients registered at Stalbridge Surgery, not solely the views of the individual.
Patients and carers and their future care and treatment by the surgery/NHS will not be affected by their involvement in this piece of work.